The following technologies have been utilized in our software development efforts:
- MVC – with jQuery, Telerik components, EntityFramework, Linq, Unity, SQL Server, and SQL Reporting Services using C# and VB to develop Intranet based business applications for accounting, order processing, real time process monitoring, and manufacturing execution systems.
- ASP.NET – with Ajax, Linq, SQL Server, iSeries DB2, and Crystal Reports using C# and VB to develop Intranet and Internet based reporting and store front applications.
- WPF / Silverlight – with MVVM, Linq, SQL Server, and Access using C# to develop a multithreaded CNC machine supervision and recipe upload / download application.
- Windows Forms and Services – with .Net 2 through 4.5, single and multithreaded, WCF, serial, TCP, and blue tooth communications to develop a multitude of client and server based applications including manufacturing execution systems, bank cash payment transactions, ETL, order tracking, order optimization, real time process monitoring, display and logging, systems maintenance and more.
- Orchard CMS – with MVC to develop customized modules for dealer location and lead / opportunity acquisition.